Madeal is a Colombiano company with over 30 years of experience in designing, manufacturing and marketing aluminum wheels and parts for the domestic and international original equipment and replacement markets.
The brand is known for making products compliant with vehicle manufacturer requirements for original equipment of automobiles, cargo and passenger vehicles, and motorcycles.
To contribute to the economic and social growth of those countries in which we participate, by delivering innovative and reliable solutions to our clients within a sustainable environmental development process.
To be the top supplier for our clients, achieving a sustained sales growth through value proposals that address market demand.
At MADEAL, we are committed to:
- Promote self-care and occupational health and safety for employees, visitors, and contractors.
- Controlling the impact of our operations on the invironment. Preventing contamination and protecting the environment.
- Ensuring information integrity, security, and management.
- Satisfying the needs and expectations of our stakeholders (Shareholders, Customers, Employees, Families, Community, Government, Suppliers, Institutions, Contractors).
- Preventing bribery, illicit activities, contraband, corruption, money laundering and financing of terrorism.
- Abiding by the laws in force. (Occupational Health and Safety, Environment, Quality, IT security, and specific client requirements)
- Developing Continuous improvement and innovation programs.
- Seeking to maintain good health conditions of employees through preventive medicine activities, and working together to prevent occupational incidents and accidents.
- Risk management throughout the supply chain.
For such purpose:
We set objectives and goals to reduce accident rates, use power and water resources efficiently, reduce waste, and minimize customer claims and complaints.
Significant environmental matters
The commitment of the company focuses on controlling and reducing the impact of significant environmental aspects through environmental management programs, among which we can find:
- Waste water Generation
- Atmospheric Emmision Generation
- Hazardous Waste Generation
- Water Consumption
- Electrical Power Consumption
- Natural Gas Consumption